- Bit on the Side
- Corporate Members
- Commercial Members
- Footage and Stills
- Digital Production
- Graphics & VR
- Production Staff
- Trade Stall
- JHWFF 2017
- Commissioner Sessions
- Lunch and a Movie
- Tech Sessions
- General Sessions
- Buzz Track's Rising Stars
Digital production is a well-established sector within media and broadcast and an increasingly important area of natural history broadcasting.
NHN now has listings to reflect this growing area of the industry.
Teams are usually multiplatform, working with graphics, video, audio, text, animation etc. and developing software and interactive features across diverse platforms and channels, including: web, mobile, TV, radio, film, Youtube, social media, Apps, second screen, games, interactive documentaries etc. for mainstream broadcasters and a host of other independent content makers and emerging channels.
Digital Media areas of Expertise include:
- editorial and content creation for websites, technical development, design and user experience
- live events, computer graphics, games,
- Apps and animation, virtual and augmented reality,
- digital / viral marketing and advertising,
- user attraction and engagement (including community hosting),
- data analytics, search engine optimisation, social media,
- and product and project management.
Digital production roles include:
- senior management (VP/Director/Head of Digital)
- strategists, producers (from AP to Executive level),
- researchers, live event/web-streaming experts, technical product managers, software developers and digital production managers.