- Bit on the Side
- Corporate Members
- Commercial Members
- Footage and Stills
- Digital Production
- Graphics & VR
- Production Staff
- Trade Stall
- NHN Buzz Track
- Commissioner Sessions
- Jackson Hole WILD
- Lunch and a Movie
- Tech Sessions
- General Sessions
- Buzz Track's Rising Stars
Terms and Conditions
We have your personal interests at heart so please do be aware that by putting your details on our site you are placing personal information on the public domain.
Please read our Terms and Conditions below.
Please be aware that by sending in your details to Natural History Network you agree to our T&C.
Download Terms and Conditions to sign and return to us.
Please be aware that by sending us your details you agree to the following.
- All information you include in your profile and cv will be published and made publicly available through the NHN site on the internet.
- Please take care to ensure that you include only such personal information on your cv/profile as you are content to be made publicly available in this way.
- NHN take no responsibility for any consequences of such publication which are entirely at your own risk.
- NHN reserve the right to increase the membershihp fee. Notice will be given.
- Unfortunately, NHN is unable to offer refunds on annual subscription fees.
- NHN make no warranty as to the truth or accuracy of any statement of fact or opinion given in crew profiles, or elsewhere on the NHN site.
- NHN will not be liable for any loss or damage (howsoever caused) arising out of the employment or hire of any freelancer listed.
- NHN reserve the right to remove an individuals' details from the NHN site at our discretion.
- All users of the information/contacts provided on the NHN site do so strictly at their own risk, and on the understanding that NHN provides no warranty as to the competence, conduct or suitability of any of the candidates listed.
- Your confidentiality will be protected under the terms of the Data Protection Act.
- NHN’s 2 complimentary tickets a year to networking mornings must be used in the year of membership, and cannot be carried over to subsequent years.
- NHN reserves the right to decline, suspend or revoke any membership (and associated services) without notice and at its complete discretion. In particular, any prospective or existing membership (and any associated services) may be declined, suspended or revoked where NHN believes that any outstanding payment from the relevant individual or entity is due and remains unpaid.
- Access passwords/usernames are unique to each member and must not be disclosed to or used by any other person. In the event of suspected misuse NHN reserves the right refuse, suspend or revoke membership without notice.